Tuesday, June 03, 2008

pissed

I should not blog when I am pissed. It is not productive or positive. But I cannot help it right now.

But this is the thing. Bug's b-day is Saturday. This is the first b-day that she is fully aware of her day and is looking forward to it. This party is ONLY two hours of one evening. This party is not at a far away location. This party is important to HER. This is not about holding grudges or judging. This is about keeping the day innocent and about HER. I didn't want anyone to have to answer questions. I have THREE people in my family. That is all. If one is missing - it is obvious.

I am just beyond words. And you don't even know it. I overheard the conversation. It wasn't said to me. And I think that makes it worse. I thought the day was important to you too. I thought you were the ultimate uncle. I thought we meant the most. I understand your company leaves the next day. But it is TWO FUCKING HOURS. I have friends that not only cleared their schedule but also asked how they can help, and said they wouldn't think of inviting their legit boyfriends/girlfriends.

I feel in a horrible position. I don't want to back down on my decision. I don't want to give in in order to stay in your life. I shouldn't have to. I have given in with other ways. I have shown that I love you no matter what, I have been as supportive as I can. Don't take that for granted.

I hope and pray that you change your mind before Saturday. I hope I don't have to explain this to you. I hope you come to your senses. I just cannot believe that this is even a stress I am having. I never thought I would. I am so fearful that you won't change your mind, that you will remain selfish and this will hurt our relationship.

Perhaps our relationship doesn't mean as much as you claim it does.

No comments: