Thursday, September 02, 2010

Bliss

Hard day at work - nothing bad just fixing things and having more to do. Came home and worked out for 1.5 hours. That helped a ton, we will see if I can move tomorrow - did way too many planks. I took a great shower - yes the shower again, but with kids being able to shower at my pace is wonderful. I came out to not only Sweetie have taken care of kids through my workout and shower but he also made a great dinner from scratch, salmon with tomato basil couscous. It was delish!!! I enjoyed a glass of wine and still have 4 points left for today without even getting into my weekly points or the 6.5 activity points I earned today. Yes, I am spoiled and I know it. Now I sit with my boy asleep on my chest. Nights like this remind me how lucky I am to have this wonderful family. I can face tomorrow with more focus now.

No comments: