Tuesday, September 21, 2010

flexibilty

Being an adult is about being flexible. Working around kids, friends, work and family schedules. Sometimes this involves plans, plan b's, plan g's. So I am working on keeping going on my weight loss without obsessing. Controlling what I can but not obsessing about what I cannot. There will be days that I cannot workout (like all of last week), days that I want chocolate (like today), and days that I do everything right and don't lose due to my thyroid. So I am revamping my goals officially.

My goal for 13th anniversary is to weigh less than on our 10th anniversary vacation. My goal for L's 1st b-day is to weigh at least what I did for Bug's 1st b-day. The goal of the 10k has not changed. I have a few races that I plan to do before my main focus.

Ok just wanted to update now back to my other goal, my guest - time for studies.

No comments: