Friday, September 24, 2010

no holding me back

I am so pumped. Yesterday I actually walked before work - I did the last day of the week 2 interval training program we are doing. Tonight I did the first of week 3. Sweetie is so far ahead of me on week 11 now. But I feel good. As life as Missy goes, I have a detailed spreadsheet on my training. Keeping my goal in mind and having a "training plan" has me more dedicated. I have six months, way more than enough time. I know that I have successfully trained for two half marathons in that time frame. However, this time I want to focus on my speed, I have always been slow - I blame it on the short legs. So I will be doing the intervals during the week and then a long walk on the weekend, much like my TNT training. That with a few 5ks and I will be prepared, yay!! I also need to get L used to the stroller and riding for several miles. Tomorrow will be the first attempt at this with three miles. I know he will do great. I bought T shirts for the kids for the Pink Heals race - so they will be there showing off their daddy's logo.

So the focus: family, study, walk, family, study, walk, family, study, walk - wash, rinse, repeat

No comments: