Friday, September 03, 2010

Gaining focus

With each day I am feeling more in control, more aware, and healthier. I am finishing my 7th week of tracking everything without depriving myself. This makes me feel like I truly am making lifestyle changes. I currently weigh less than I did in Jan 2009. I am focused on my real goal - to walk the Capital 10k in under 90 minutes and be within a healthy weight range for L's 1st b-day. When I declare my victory I will be where I was in 1998. But for now, one step at a time. Next goal - 30 pound loss. I know my weight loss posts are boring, but they are good for me.

Now I get to start a three day weekend. YAY! This weekend I am studying, working out, cleaning, organizing, playing with family, and most likely going into work for a few hours. That and a romantic evening with Sweetie one night. Hard to get out for a date night, so I am going to set up a romantic evening at home after the kids go to sleep. Wine, movie, games. Of course it is going to require us to stay awake, lol.

No comments: