Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF

This week has been crazy. But this time crazy good. This week has also had me "off". I have not exercised since Sunday. I have still been good with my eating, but I need to move my body. This weekend is studying, cleaning, studying, exercising, and studying. Six weeks until my test, this is go time. I can do it, I can pass this so I can begin the holiday season feeling accomplished.

Bug is back in soccer, not sure I mentioned it. This is her third season. Mia Hamm she is not. But right now this is about fun, hanging out with cool people, and moving her body. I am so happy with this organization. She is with the same coach. He is awesome and very positive. Plus everyone I have met through this adventure has been awesome, I am looking forward to these relationships growing.

Things have been so busy, I have been missing my friends and family. Luckily everyone understands, or I hope they do. In six weeks I hope to be more available. I also hope to be more caught up at work.

I just have to give props to Sweetie. He has always been so supportive of my studies. He is kicking me out of the house this weekend so I can study. I truly appreciate his help, support, and awesomeness.

In other news, another two weeks until I test my thyroid again - I guess I am all about the tests these days. I know I am still off, my focus is off and hair still coming out. I just want it regulated so I can lose this weight a little faster. I am already altering my 13th anniversary goal, hoping for my original but with a more realistic version in my head so I don't get disappointed.

Now I have to figure out what to do for this anniversary. I like the number 13 and it seems like a cool anniversary. However, since Sweetie's awesome planning of our 10th and taking me on the best vacation ever, he said he is not planning this one, lol. He also said he wouldn't go to a haunted hotel. Doesn't it seem fitting to do something like that for 13th? But no, the restrictions are no ghosts. The nice thing is our anniversary falls on a Monday. We are planning on taking it off and enjoying a long weekend. I know that whatever we do will be awesome, as long as we are together.

No comments: