Tuesday, September 14, 2010

happy

Today was a great day. I was very busy. Busy when it is something I like is good. I have been creating new procedures, documenting, and making progress - that makes me happy.

I am also motivated. I have to study - this is a given. But I have a lot to look forward to and work for. Oct 28th, I weigh in at work for the 10lb challenge, Oct 29th my test, Oct 31st Halloween, Nov 3rd Sarah McLachlan. WOO HOO!!!!! Now I have to get my butt in gear. I have some goals, some lofty and some realistic. Passing is not the lofty one. I have to pass. I am at a point where I need to show that I am progressing.

My family simply amazes me on a daily basis. The interaction with Bug and L, watching Bug learn in kinder, watching L all but crawl (he gets across a room but technically is not crawling), feeling the warmth when I get home from my husband, and feeling like I am doing good with me - makes me smile. I am so very thankful and appreciative of what I have.

Now back to work, I got a lot to do :-)

No comments: