Thursday, April 13, 2006

Life

I am feeling good. Life is good. I spoke with a company yesterday. They want, if they chose me, to start in less than a week. I told them that I need to give two weeks. The headhunter was snide and said that I shouldn't let an opportunity in my field pass me by for my current position. I don't think she understands that I truly do not want to burn bridges. I plan to stay connected to where I work.

Tonight, Sweetie, Bug, and I went shopping. Bug's 2nd favorite teacher's last day is tomorrow. This meant a trip to the good ol' target. Bug rode in the main area of the cart. She stood almost the whole time.

I am very lucky. I know this. I am excited about Easter. Tonight we are getting the house ready for the upcoming festivities. I can't wait to see Bug in her outfit.

So, as I have said before, I am letting fate take me where I need to go. I have considered teaching, but I would need to get my teaching certificate and that takes more schooling, lol. If I am meant to be at my current job for awhile, then I will. If I am meant to go back to accounting, it will happen. Or if I am supposed to stay home, I will figure it out. I do not mean that I can simply sit back and let it happen. I am taking an active role in looking for a job, putting myself out there, and researching.

I believe everything that happened in my life molded me into who I am now. The good, the bad and the ugly. Without everything, I would not have my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter, and my great relationship with friends and family. It is good. Life is good. My point? If you are having a hard time now - remember that perhaps you are in the molding process. Good things will come from this. I believe that to my core. It worked like that for me.

So, back to the present. This Easter has me very happy/emotional/excited. I love Easter. I love dressing up and going to Church, I love the egg hunt, I love the food, I love hanging with my family. My SIL and niece normally have conflicting plans during Easter weekend, but I am so grateful for any time I get to spend with them. But this year, this year we have Bug. This year we get to have her sitting in our lap at Church, we get to watch her hunt for eggs, we get to feed her good food, and we get to show her off to family. Man we are crazy about that little girl.

And I can hoola-hoop TWO hoola hoops at once. And I am good at it.

No comments: