Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Randomness on a Tuesday

I do not claim to make sense. Let's see where this goes.

~ I love Italian sodas with cream. Sweetie does not like them.
~ I don't know what I want to do job wise right now.
~ My biggest fear is finding a job that challenges me but has less vacation.
~ Anyone want a part time accountant?
~ I am trying to lose weight for 4th of July.
~ I burnt my lunch.
~ After this post I get to give blood.
~ I might need another Italian soda.
~ I hate it when money is tight.
~ I hope to workout tonight.
~ I still have my headache.
~ I cannot wait to find out my test results.
~ Then I can decide the next step in my healing.
~ We found my keys.
~ I am so excited about Easter that I am going to bust.
~ The song Bug's Easter bunny/chick sings is stuck in my head.
I made a colored Easter egg, I made it pink and blue, and if you hop then you will find my Easter gift to you. Running with my basket with my sweets and cheer, the Easter bunny's wishing you lots of fun this year. Spring has sprung, Easter has come, for all the little children, it's time to laugh and run. Running with my basket with all my sweets and cheer, the Easter bunny's wishing you lots of fun this year.

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I'm so proud of you for learning Bug's song. I guess you've heard it a few times.

Love,
Grammy G