Monday, April 10, 2006

Stupid headache

I am home today. Not fun. I have felt nauseas and had a headache for a few days now. I don't know if it is the meds, which I think it is, or something else. I got Sweetie and Bug out the door this morning, ate some cereal (very yummy pecan, date, and raisin cereal), and went back to bed. I.slept.for.five.hours. WOW. I guess I needed it.

I no longer feel nauseas, but I have a killer headache. I hate headaches. I really hate them.

This weekend was good though. Sweetie bowled with his company team at the Austin Cup. Sweetie's team was not the best, but was also not the worst.

And last night I had so much fun. We had a spontaneous date with Best Friend and her husband. We bowled - yes a fun weekend of bowling. I even broke 100. YAY.

So other than feeling like crap, I had a great weekend.

No comments: