Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy

I am feeling GREAT today and in the best mood ever. I don't know what it is, but I think I might have won my battle over the looming sickness. I want to move my body, eat right, and feel healthy. I went to lunch today with some co-workers and I ate so very healthy. Yay me.

AND the director of Bug's school, the one that has almost caused me to pull Bug from the school. The one who has changed the whole feel of the place. Her last day at our location was yesterday. Today we have a new director. The decision was made yesterday, talk about some fast turn around. I am feeling optimistic about this. I was so so so excited when Bug's teacher told me, it made my evening. If only the solution had been the old director coming back, but I don't think that would happen. So YAY!!!!! That means looking for another school can be put off until June.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always glad to hear that your going well. I just want to mention that you also look great!