Friday, February 15, 2008

where I start to lose my mind

Home again for the 4th day. Bug is finally starting to do better, FINALLY. Yesterday her fever was back to 102. But I think the antibiotics are finally kicking in as she is being her silly self this morning. That brings much relief. Working from home, going in late at night and before the sun is up, just plain sucks. I feel like I am a world away from my peeps. Luckily I have a great boss. I have to keep reminding myself that he is not asshole boss. I am going in this weekend to get ahead. Bug and I tried to make a trek to work a few minutes ago. She was all ready and wanting to get out of the house. Of course, she fell asleep on the way. I came back home and she woke up. Grrr. I think we will try again in a little bit. She is dying to get out of the house and she is no longer contagious.

I have been worried about Bug, not sleeping well, trying to keep myself healthy, and trying to make sure that I keep up at work. Not fun. I woke this morning annoyed at the world. I check the calendar and there isn't a reason for me to be bitchy, at least not that kind. I keep dreaming about an ex-friend who treated me very badly. This frustrates me. I know how I have changed since her. In my dreams I am the way I used to be. Maybe that is to point out how much I have changed, I don't know. But she keeps getting in my head. And then I get a message on m*y*S*p*ace about this ex-friend. No, I do not know what she is up to now. Just like the creditors who call for her, I don't know. It has been so long since I even talked to her. Everything is different.

Tomorrow is Brother's b-day. Tonight is the family celebration - need to clean. Tomorrow is the fun adult outing. This sounds like fun. I just hope Bug is up for it.

And I am bitchy. I am not even fully enjoying it being Friday because it doesn't feel like it to me. I have not been working out this week. I need to make sure that I get a 4 mile walk in this weekend.

But my Bug is being so good. And she is starting to act like herself again. She is a silly silly little girl. I think along with some good napping, cleaning, and pampering, we need to make sure to get out of the house. And as I write this she just came up to me and "got me" and we had to dance. That was a nice little reminder.

And because I hate being negative on my blog - here are some pictures to thank you for your time.
Cross at church during Ash Wednesday Service: DarkDiva the BellyDancing Queen: Bug feeling better - yes she is chewing on her tongue: And this is the picture I get when I ask to take a picture of her with her balloon:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my coworker's daughter has been sick all week as well. she said something is going around the daycare. my coworker said that, not her daughter. :)

Kami said...

I hate when they are sick. It's the WORST.

I also hate when I'm bitchy for no apparent reason, but it happens to all of us. Feel better!