Monday, February 11, 2008

sick

So much to post. Friday night we went and watched DarkDiva belly dance, simply beautiful. Saturday started early with the 6k, brunch, and a much enjoyed 3 hour nap. That evening Sweetie and I planned to enjoy a date night. Bug still has not forgiven us for leaving. She would not let us go for our date. Before we even got to the point of saying good bye she went to Sweetie and said "no leave me daddy". The evening was still fun. It just proves that a plan B is always good. Sunday was the normal errands and getting ready for the week.

Bug has been fighting getting sick. All last week we watched her, her teacher watched her. We expected her to get sick by like Wednesday. Over the weekend she seemed to be doing better but not 100%. The thing is that she was not sick sick, no fever, no real bad cough - she gets an allergy cough, and her energy was high. This morning when we dropped her off she was good. She waved to us from the play ground and seemed happy.

Come 2:30 and I get a call from her teacher. She didn't have a fever but she wasn't feeling well. She was screaming if anyone looked at her, she didn't eat, and she woke from her nap unhappy. When I picked her up she was crying. As soon as she got in my arms she put her head down to sleep. She didn't feel like she had a bad fever, but it is hard to tell with her. Sure enough when I got home she was at 101.3. She has not been over 99 all last week. She got some meds in her and is now sleeping. And all week I have taken my temp along with her, to show her "mommy does it too". Mine all last week was 98. Yep, I am close to 100 now. Grrrr.

Needless to say, Sweetie says no working out tonight for me. Now I must make sure I get better so I can get Bug better. I think I am going to have to work from home tomorrow.

2 comments:

the greatest said...

NNUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addy said...

I scream sometimes too when people look at me. Is that wrong? :)

Hope you guys feel better soon!