Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mario Party

We are at Mom's working on some handy man work. Sweetie and MIL are hard at work with plumbing. Mom, Bug and I are trying to stay out of the way. It is a beautiful day. I started it early with a 3 mile walk. That felt great. I took it slow and steady and enjoyed the weather, birds, and myself. I am sore today as I did some weights on Thursday night.

We received good news at work yesterday regarding WW at work. We are continuing if we meet the number required for the meeting. That would mean I would have meetings through 7/11. I think that would help a lot.

Tomorrow I am trying a walk/run program. We shall see if I am ready for it yet. I know that my knee might not be up for it yet. And reluctantly, I am ok with that. But I will never know unless I try.

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Thomas. Your comment made my day!!

I have a ton of studying to do tonight. I was hoping to get some done last night, but I got the worst headache yesterday. Sure enough, it turned into a full migraine. NOT FUN. I have not had one that bad in so long. But I was smart and brought everything with me so I can work from mom's if needed. I am determined to get this damn test over with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, just doing what I can as a member of "Team Missy".

the greatest said...

I'm on Team Missy too!!!!

Or rather maybe the Missy fan club.