Wednesday, March 19, 2008

blah

I got things halfway solved with the chip timing issue - just waiting for my info to be posted on the sprint site.

I think my thyroid is off again. I am noticing more hair loss, some brain fog, my eyes are not at 20/20 as they were last year, some irritability, and some depression. While I don't want my thyroid out of balance, I kind of hope that is what it is. I would rather have this grumpiness due to thyroid and not the potential of a bad depressive slump. I am not supposed to get it tested again until May. But I am overdue for a physical. I think I will get one and see where it says my thyroid is.

But I refuse to give in to the blahs. I will continue to fight. I ate too much today. I feel icky because of it. But it is not the end. I need to exercise tonight. I hope to walk or at least do a video. The 10k is coming up soon. I need to get some miles in before the fun.

Sunday is Easter. I am not sure what all we are going to do. We need to clean. Maybe that will help get me out of this funk - accomplishing something.

My shoulder is feeling better, but I keep aggravating it. I think it has me down as well. I want to do my weight training, I want to feel better. I keep reminding myself that I have 8 weeks of races so that I need to focus on my walking for now and I can add the weights back in later.

And why can't simply carrying the books that I need to study get the information into my head? I mean seriously, shouldn't that be enough?

OK I am off to be productive, healthy, and silly. I am sure these will help.