Sunday, March 30, 2008

So thankful

This weekend was in a word, fabulous. Friday night we went to Tammy's. We had to drive past an ex-friend's house to get there - same friend we keep getting the debt collector calls. It was a little emotional. But I was good and strong. I focused on how much has changed in the past five years. So very much is different. And I am happy with the differences.

Tammy's was awesome. We love her family and felt quite at home. Bug loves her Doodle - he is only six months older so they get along great. They live out past BFI and beyond. It was very nice and quite, very surreal. We lost track of time we were having so much fun.And last night we ran into an old friend of mine, S. I have not seen her since shortly after having Bug. It was so good to see her and show off Bug.

Today was the Capitol 10k. It was awesome. Sweetie walked with me the whole way. I loved it. It rained on us but that didn't matter. We danced, laughed, joked, oh and walked. The 6.2 miles went by pretty quickly. I did great. I finished in 1:43. I did better than I was hoping. Sweetie and I had so much fun that he has decided to walk the final three races in the Sprint Series with me.I had a weekend where I am so grateful for everyone in my life. I am so lucky to have such great friends in family. Life is good.

No comments: