Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Confusion

Because my life can be, at times, confusing. Here is some clarification. Saturday morning is the Daisy 5k. I registered myself and Sweetie when we thought the book release party would be the weekend of March 1st. Then, of course, it was moved to the 15th. Sweetie being awesome insisted that we still do the 5k and head to CA after. Since we took our second honeymoon our vacation is a little lacking. This way we don't have to miss as much work. While it will be a short trip, it will be an awesome experience.

I said I would blog a ton tonight in order to use my shoulder before my appointment tomorrow. So here I am. And today I have not had any pain. That is awesome, but of course I still have my appointment.

Tonight is the last night of SXSW. Thank Goodness. I appreciate everything Sweetie does, but more importantly, I miss him when he isn't here. I can't help it. Even after 15.5 years, I still get butterflies when I see him.

Today BestFriend told me that my blog needs more pictures. I can do that.This is me and Ser before our girl day on Saturday. Here we are at the Domain. Sweetie and Bug at SIL#2's b-day.This is my Bug, in all her cuteness.

I am feeling so good today. I am feeling skinny. At work A. has started calling me the "pocket full of sunshine". I like that. I try to have a great outlook and I love to hear when it shows. I was also told that I am very approachable and A. was told to come and talk to me as I make the day better. Yep, I like who I am. I will never be a hard ass type. I am me. I am silly, optimistic, and always try to find the good in things that are happening. Not to say I never feel sadness, anyone here for any period of time knows that I fight depression. I simply fight it on my own terms. Boss is out of town this week so I have been busting ass to get a ton done.

And that brings me to the studying. I really am going to get into it. I just need a schedule. Part of me would love to take the physical classes but it costs 3k. And BestFriend has mentioned a chocolate manicure if we keep up with our studies. That sounds like motivation. Do I get to eat the chocolate? And if not, truly what is the point?

I am so excited about our trip, my race challenge, the upcoming tests, and staying healthy. This week starts our new WW session. I am not sure if it is a 14 or 17 week one this time, but something is better than nothing. I am so close to my first goal. I just need to get this shoulder better so that I can get back into my working out. I am really missing my weight training.

That is all that I can think to fill you in on.

2 comments:

sabyan2060 said...

You have the cutest kid!!! I am jealous of your bug! :)

Grammy G said...

Thanks for the pictures. I've been needing new ones!