Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ding

Ding - I'm done. My six months are up. I have been off my meds for six months. And while I do not know where my thyroid is at the moment, I know that the medicine is fully out of my system. Can I see some dancin'?

Six months of no meds means that I am healthy enough to get pregnant. I have several friends who have had babies recently. Bug is changing her mind about the whole baby thing and is now - for the moment that is - saying another might be ok.

Of course that doesn't mean we are anywhere near trying. I still want to get this damn CPA test out of the way. There is going to be some reorganization at my work. Not any job losses, but job changes. I need to have this certificate to prove that this is what I do and I do it well.

And to top it off, I have a hurt shoulder. I am sure it is from using my mouse. Which of course is going to make the studying that much harder. But I can do it. I am Super Woman. This is going to hinder my blogging. And that just sucks.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

oh that is awesome. Way to go!