Monday, March 17, 2008

we are home

Our weekend in bullet points and photos:
  • Saturday started with Daisy 5k. I got a PR, I took over 4 minutes off my time from last year. It was my best time EVER with a 5k. I rock. On a sad note, and one I am not dwelling on until I get an answer, my chip time is not showing up on their site. Without it I am out of the Sprint Challenge - grrrr. But no reason to waste any energy until I get a response to my email.
  • We got to LA as scheduled. Our hotel was so very beautiful.
  • The book release party was a lot of fun.
  • And Sunday we spend the day at Universal Studios. It was so so so windy. It was crazy cold wind too. But that didn't stop out fun.
  • And we came home today to find one of our trees with new leaves - spring is here.
  • I have to say that my Bug was the best ever. She was awesome on the plane, at the party, at the park, and with our return. She was silly but completely awesome. I was so very very proud to be her Mom this weekend.

No comments: