Thursday, March 27, 2008

a little from column A, a little from column B

Where have I been? Work has been pretty busy. It is time for the audit of the trust account. That is all me, well with the exception of when I need to ask my boss for the answers, lol. But it means a lot of work. I didn't eat lunch until 3:30.

As far as my thyroid goes I have a physical scheduled for 4/21. As of right now I am going to wait until then to see where my thyroid is. Yes, I think it is off. However, this gives me three weeks to really follow my diet and exercise program.

I am still gearing up for the CPA, but trying not to stress about it.

I am working with Sweetie on something to motivate me with being healthier - like a surprise. I need something to truly motivate me. What do I truly want/need desire? Hard question.

Oh and we found Sweetie's book at B&N. And relatives found it in Houston. It was so awesome to see it on a shelf at a real book store. SO VERY PROUD!!!

And this weekend is going to be busy. Friday is spending time with my friend Tammy, her family, Brother, and BestFriend. Saturday is mani/pedi with BestFriend, and Sunday is our 10k. I am so excited. I have not walked this week as I wanted, but I am still in this. I am fighting the depression. And focusing on keeping my sunshine attitude.

Today is a new day and I refuse to let this thyroid run my life, that is the main reason I am not running to get my blood tested. I want to alter things in my life and see the results.

2 comments:

T.E. Wallace said...

Can't wait to see you all!!

No dark moods here, Only grand displays of affection and silliness. If it's not too dark by the time you guys get here we can all have a 'nature' walk together. I hope the cows stay up by the house until you guys get here. There are so many new babies!

You are SOOO loved and I know that you can do ANYTHING. We will talk this evening.

(in my most immature and girlie pitch)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! (HUGS)

SPP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.