Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter weekend was very nice and relaxed, as it should be. Friday was a day off for me and we spent the day shopping. We missed the Easter Egg hunt at the local park, but that is ok. We helped Mom get a new computer and get it all hooked up. She is high tech now using our wireless and uploading some music. Too cute. And Sweetie made us waffles last night - who could ask for more.

Today I didn't get up as early as I wanted for a walk. I was moody and bitchy, yes I can admit it when I am like that. Sweetie kept pushing for me to go. Each time I brought up an obstacle he solved it. Finally he told me "go and walk, whenever you walk it makes you happy". Then Bug told me "Mommy, go walk". So I did. And it was a GREAT walk. I went 5 miles, without music. I am ready for my 10k next week. And yes, he was right, it did put me into a better mood. And I worked hard. My heart-rate monitor said I burned 850 calories. I came back and enjoyed a bubble bath.

Now if only I hadn't eaten all the chocolate and other crap, I might have seen a weight loss from the walk :-) That is what tomorrow is for. And tomorrow I am starting the Beck Diet. More on this later. It works with WW. We shall see if it helps.

Here is Bug yesterday:Big Bug helping Sweetie:BestFriend knows how to celebrate Easter - and she bakes the BEST COOKIES: One Egg might have gone over the fence, Sweetie had to go over to get it:

1 comment:

the greatest said...

The lawnmower picture is the BEST. She is SO SERIOUS that she's helping Dad mow the lawn. :D