Monday, March 10, 2008

gimme a title

Shoulder not hurting as bad but going in on Wednesday to make sure it is ok. My first race of the Sprint Challenge (formerly known as spring race challenge) is Saturday. I am excited about this. Even if I have not had as much training as I had hoped at this point, I know that I can do this.

Sweetie was awesome this morning. I put on a new t-shit. I have an addiction. I love to buy target t-shirts. I put on a new one and it fits snuggly. It is the kind of tight that would be good for a night on the town but too tight for work. Sweetie saw me and said "that is a hot shirt, you can really tell how much weight you have lost".

This weekend was much fun. I adore that little girl. Between her silly growls, acting goofy, big hugs, shaking her booty, and big snuggles, we had a great time. I didn't get my walking in as I knew pushing the stroller would hurt my shoulder. But that is ok. Rest was much more important.

No comments: