Sunday, June 11, 2006

4 Hours Until Party Time

Almost time for Bug's party. I am so happy that Sweetie designed the start time to be 3:00. It gives me time to do last minute shopping and cleaning. Bug and I headed to the grand 'ol Target for the remaining party items (as Sweetie was finishing the yard). There is nothing I like more than morning. And when I say morning, I mean the kind of morning where getting to work is not involved, yet you are awake. The cool breeze was blowing, a nice enjoyment as we will hit over 100 today. I drive our normal way and what do I see? A field full of sunflowers. I don't know when they bloomed, but it had to have been very recently as I drive this area often. I turned around, went back home, grabbed my camera and headed back out. I hope some of the photos turn out. They were all taken from my car, as I didn't want to get Bug out.

ok back to work.

No comments: