Monday, June 19, 2006

Brain Dump

Warning Randomness Ahead.

This weekend was very nice. Sweetie had a blast at Main Event for Father's day.

After a good and long conversation, Sweetie told me to tell the CPA firm to move forward with my application. We shall see if this proves an actual offer. I found out on Friday that my boss is moving on to another position within the company. It will be strange here without her. And as much as she can drive me crazy, I was learning how to work with her.

I will keep everyone updated. If I get this job then I will have time to study for the CPA - yay. And I will have the week after Christmas off - Yay. But I will have to buy some suits, or very nice slacks and dress tops at the very least. The good part about this is that my Sweetie loves it when I dress professionally.

I am giving it to fate. Now I wait and see where fate wants to take me.

Onto other news, vacation starts next week. So much to do. Don't worry lists are already on my computer. Plus I want to clean the bedroom and bathroom so that HowieMaui and BestFriend don't see the true depth of our sloppiness when they help with he cat box. Now that is a good friend. Hey, I am going on a great vacation. Wanna scoop my cat's poop while I am gone? I promise to bring back some piece of crap with the name of the amazing place where I stayed while you scooped cat poop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I went back and read some of you archives on the CPA firm...throwbacks to "The Day", my friend.

Sugar Daddy worked at one of the Big Five (when there were still 5 left...) and took on the job of primary recruiter in addition to his audit practice.

Best wishes with you whatever you decide to do!

Missy said...

Ya, I would love a Big 4, but there is no way that I could do part time. And Bug is still too little for me to want to work the needed 60 hours a week.

Missy said...

And SD is crazy, recruiting and auditing!!!