Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stitch-n-Bitch

Tomorrow is my first Stitch-n-Bitch "meeting". Also known as, "a way for women to get together, eat chocolate, drink wine, and bitch". As I don't knit or anything, I will lead the bitching.

I am excited about vacation, 1 million and 1 things to do still, but that is ok. More worried about when I get back. I told myself that I needed to start studying no matter what when I get back. That means work. I have a friend that just got results of her first section, remember there are 4. She made a 72, passing is a 75. OUCH. I would hate to be that close and not pass.

This was going to be a longer post, but Bug had her 12 month well-baby check up (she is healthy) and received three shots today. She is clingy and needs my snuggling. And she got a new carseat installed today - such a big girl.

4 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Yea for bug and a healthy check up!

Have fun at the stich and bitch!

Grammy G said...

Just be sure and not bitch about your mother.

Unknown said...

"As I don't knit or anything, I will lead the bitching."

Holy crap you crack me up.

Summer Girl said...

So glad all is well! Have a GREAT trip!

I'd be leading the bitching too! Hee Hee! I love it!