Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Friday Friday

I am home. I went to sleep, aka passed out cold, at 8:45 last night. I slept until 7:30 with the only distraction of Bug waking up for a bottle. It was a deep sleep, it was an emotional sleep. I woke up feeling blah with a yucky tummy. I tried to make a go at work - no such luck.

So now I am home nursing my belly. After a nap, and feeling better, I may begin some cleaning for Sunday.

I thought I would use this time to play Stuff Portrait Friday - have not done that in awhile.

1) A Wide Open Space - This is where MotoDiva, DarkDiva, and I went camping in August 2004.


2) Brightnes - I choose this one for not only the brightness the flash causes, but also for the person (me) attempting to take a picture through glass with the flash on.

3)In the Dark - Glow in the dark bowling.

7 comments:

hemlock said...

Awesome glow in the dark bowling pic. Makes me want to head down to our local lanes!

I played at The Ramble Room

Unknown said...

happy spf :)
I played

Elizabeth said...

Bowling is big fun.

I played!

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool pix!

I played too :)

Kami said...

HEY! We have the same in the dark!

Suzanne R said...

Great SPF! I do that flash reflection thing often, too. ;-)

I played!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Missy email me at kategiovinco@gmail.com and I will give you all the information to guest post.

Thanks