Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Bug!!!!

It is here. My Bug turned One today, one year. One wonderful year. Last year I met my little girl. She was small, cute, and new to the world. Now she growls for fun, prefers iced tea to any fruit juice or soda, and gives the best snuggles in the world. Oh how I love her. Today we celebrated. The Dr gave us a prescription and we go back in 2 weeks for her wellness checkup. We ate lunch, shopped, napped, and I baked a cake. A darn good cake too, if I do say so myself. We had Bug's family over and we enjoyed the cake. Bug enjoyed it too - all over herself. I loved it. Now she is falling asleep on her Daddy's chest.


A year ago.
My girl laughing.
Sweet Bug.
This is what cute looks like.
Me baking the cake.
The cake.
Sweetie and Bug.
Me and Bug.

2 comments:

Grammy G said...

It was the best birthday party ever. Thank you for sharing her and letting me a part of her life. The pictures are wonderful.

Love,
Grammy G

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy Birthday Serif!


Hope you enjoyed your cake!