Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mrs. Clean

Today we woke to a wonderful rain. Bug and I discussed the rain and how it makes us happy, she smiled and giggled at me. We had a relaxing morning and sent her to Grammy's for about 3 hours while we did some much needed cleaning/laundry. I was cleaning the shower while Sweetie handled the laundry. How else do you clean a small shower than to get it to a certain point, strip, turn on the water, get in the shower and finish up the cleaning? Sweetie thought this was so funny that he came in and took pictures of me cleaning the shower naked. I have no idea how the pictures turned out, but it cracks me up that such pictures exist on my camera now. No, they will not be posted on here.

Not only am I in a Stitch-n-Bitch, I am also in a new book club. I am excited by this. While I am not sure how much I will be able to read due to studying, I like the idea of getting together with friends to discuss books.

Tomorrow is going to be jam packed. We need to shop for last minute items for the trip, buy any needed food for before the trip, and finish laundry. Fun!

I am so excited about this trip. Sweetie and I have not been on a vacation, other than a weekend trip here and there, since 2001. And to a Disney location, our absolute favorite sort of place. I.am.so.excited.

I just had the best dessert. We have leftover icecream from Bug's party. To save my hands, and so that I would not have to scoop at all, I purchased individual chocolate, vanilla, and orange sherbert. I had one vanilla mixed with one orange sherbert. Yummy. Yep, just like a dreamcicle.

1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

hee hee... I've stripped to clean the bathroom before too! However, no pictures exist to prove it! I'm in a book club too. It is fun because it is getting me to read (at least a little) books that I wouldn't have chosen for myself. Let me know what you're reading! We just finished the DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons. We're waiting for the next girl to pick now!