Monday, September 15, 2008

And the verdict is....

NORMAL. 1 year normal (less the slight hypo when I was pregnant). That means remission. My Dr doesn't want to see me again for a year. Since we will be trying to get pregnant soon she wants my blood tested without an appt in March. And since we don't know if I went hypo because of simply being pregnant or because of something wrong with the pregnancy, I am to call when I pregnant again. For now I am not hyper or hypo. I am normal. While I will always have thyroid issues in my medical history and there is a good chances I will be non-normal at some point, I am happy to be normal now.

Now I have no excuse not to study or lose weight.

3 comments:

Grammy G said...

YAY Missy. That is fantastic news.

Kami said...

WONDERFUL!!!

Leslie said...

YAY for normal!!!! My thyroid is never normal so I'm jealous :-)
Glad you are feeling better!