Thursday, September 25, 2008

nothing - yet everything


This morning I rejoined WW at work. It was very good for me. I feel in control again. I also restarted the power 90 challenge. Yay for me.

Today I went to the allergist. They poked me 80 times, 40 in the back, 20 in each arm - to test me for what I am allergic to. Guess what? I am not allergic. My reactions when molds get high are due to environmental changes and not the pollen itself. Yes, I am complicated like that. The Dr prescribed some allergy medication to help me - I know that sounds funny.

I also found out I have a deviated septum. I always felt I breathed out of one nostril more than the other. Now I know why. I go the the ENT on Monday. The allergist said that getting my septum corrected would cut down on my sinus infections drastically. I hope it is that simple. Of course, we are talking about me so probably not.

I am feeling good. I am getting myself healthy again, mental and physical. I have been experiencing some depression. I am doing everything in my power to keep it at bay.

Last night Bug and I went to dinner with BestFriend. She is awesome. She knows I am fighting this slump which means I need to be pushed to do things. She demanded it, and I am beyond grateful. Thank you, BestFriend for being so amazing.

I need to close this for now, I must get back to my studying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so good to have friends that will kick your butt and make you do things when you really don't feel like doing them.

Hmmmm, maybe it's time to have a get together and I'll kick your butt and make you come to Houston.