Sunday, September 07, 2008

New Day

Yesterday turned into a hard and sad day. I didn't see it coming, but there it was. I felt very lost and sad. Today I am focusing on side stepping the depression hole again. I refuse to get into the depression I was in a couple of years ago.

We are having the Moms over for dinner. I am making Turkey chili with brown rice. Yummy - or at least I hope so. I might even make some cookies if I am up for it.

And we had the Internet guys out here at 7 this morning. OMG that was early, but our Internet is fixed and running smooth again.

Tomorrow Sweetie and I are going to be working out again. I have to start moving again. I have 7 weeks until LiveStrong. Plus I would like to lose a couple of pounds before we start trying again.

Oh and studying. I started again last week and this week I have to crank it into gear. I have to test by Nov and I am determined to get it underway.

I am emerging from my hole and need to hang with my friends. I think this week is going to be one of making plans.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!