Monday, September 01, 2008

sadness

Yes, the sadness is here. Yesterday was a hard day. Bug picked up on my emotions and acted out, I became sadder with the acting out - you see the cycle. Nothing horrible, but draining. I tried to distract myself with some shopping and we had to leave two stores. I know she was picking up on things as she is normally a good kid. I guess we are all on edge lately.

Sweetie ran in the Nike+ Human Race 10k. Bug and I didn't get a chance to cheer him on as we were napping. And after the day we had, I didn't want to mess with nap time. But he did awesome, as I know he would. And even without being able to train for the event, he was smart about the race and didn't push himself too hard. That made me very proud.

While I dread work tomorrow, I am looking forward to the routine. Distracting myself with work and study sounds perfect right now.

Last night while Sweetie was running, I did use my new crock pot and made him rice pudding. I also did some dishes and cleaning. Not as much as I wanted as I started to feel tired and was experiencing some heavier bleeding, I know TMI.

Anyway, I am hoping to be able to do more today. I just need to work through the sadness.

2 comments:

Felis Vilaceous said...

*BIG HUGS*

Sheri & SuZan said...

Many hugs and great friends will help you through. Remember, you have to feel it to heal from it! One day at a time.

Many, many hugs to you!