Wednesday, September 10, 2008

on the spot

Spontaneous that is. Yesterday BestFriend and I decided we needed some fun. She and I went with a guy friend of her's to see Tropic Thunder. It was funny. Sweetie planned a play date with a friend from work's three year old at the bounce place. They had a blast. All planned at the last minute and it was perfect.

Today I am doing good. I really think I am ready to get back into the whole walk/run/skipping thing. I have been good and following Drs orders and taking it easy. But now that I am at "normal" again, I am ready to get moving.

Tomorrow I give blood for my thyroid. I am not sure what it is going to say. I feel like it is better than in Aug. But I have no clue.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAY for having fun! You deserve it!
Thanks for the reminder...my thyroid needs tested.....
Take care :-)