Wednesday, September 03, 2008

blah

I was doing pretty good. However, I was reminded how my emotions are on edge. I cry at the drop of a hat. I know life goes on and people have their own issues. I know this, I know people have hard days. And I never want anyone to treat me with kid gloves.

With that said, I hurt when friends hurt, or are upset, or are edgy. I feel a loss when I am turned away. I feel like I am being pushed away. And my emotions are crazy. I swear if someone walked by and sneezed, I would cry.

Just when I thought I was being strong today, I find out how fragile I am. I am surrounded by family and friends who care about me. I am lucky. I put my status on gmail about crying at work and I instantly had two friends comment/come by to see me. That made me feel loved.

However, at the same time, I feel so very alone.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

(((hugs)))
I just saw your status and then you dropped off. So I came here to see if you were okay...you sound sad :(
I hope some sunshine comes your way!!!!