Wednesday, December 21, 2005

525,600 Minutes

First things first, I got my grade last night for the CPA. I did not pass, just as I suspected, but I did better than I expected. Next time I will shine.

The interview went well. They were honest about the job and that is a little intimidating.

Bug and I slept a lot today. She has, yet another, ear infection. We will get through this too.

Today would be my parents 32nd anniversary. To celebrate, Sweetie watched Bug and Mom and I went to Alamo Draft House and saw Rent. It was great. From the moment I saw Angel, he was my favorite. I am so surprised that he is not one of the original cast. I want to see the Broadway version now. I totally teared up with the events around the funeral. It is a great movie and one I recommend if you do not mind singing dialogue. It, however, did not make me want to move to NYC. Visiting would be nice, but it looks too damn cold. LOL

Now I need to soundtrack.

No comments: