Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Interview

The interview went well. The most overtime they work is an hour a day during close. WOOO HOOO. That means if I get this job, I would not have anymore days where I am working to midnight. The guy I interviewed with went to the same HS as Sweetie, graduated a year after, went to the same college and graduated the same year as Sweetie, and is attending SEU for his MBA and knows my favorite professor. We shall see. I said I could start mid-January. I need some time for me.

Currently I am cleaning my desk. I want to leave it tidy. I feel like crap. I have a cold and I think my head is going to explode. I just found some dayquil. YAY. Let's hope it works. I think I might have to call in tomorrow. I had planned on doing this for one day anyway. But I didn't want to actually be sick.

Saturday is our big date night. Dinner and Nutcracker. I cannot wait. I am hoping to wear a Christmas dress that I have not worn in some time. I hope the 53 pounds gone allows me to be comfortable and confident.

Getting to Saturday is going to be busy. I am making gifts, need to finish shopping, and Bug needs to see Santa. We shall get it done. Damn why isn't the dayquil working yet?

Well I have a whole other side to clean so I better get busy.

No comments: