Monday, December 19, 2005

Ballet, Lights, and Cookies

I have been trying to blog several times today without any luck.

Another great weekend to report. Saturday night was Nutcracker. It was amazing, as always. This is the 43rd season for Ballet Austin to perform the nutcracker. I cannot wait until we can take Bug. We saw the ballet and then went to dinner. Outback is perfect at 10:00pm. We had a fantastic and romantic evening. One thing I did learn, it is time to retire my reunion pants. They were simply falling off me at the Ballet.

Sunday was the trail of lights with Mom, Sweetie, Bug, MIL, SIL, SIL's brother, grandpa, and niece. Bug slept through about half of it, but she was able to spin under the Christmas tree at the end with her daddy. It was so much fun.

Today was a day for Bug and me. She had a rough night so we kept her home from school. Since I have been recovering from my cold as well, it worked out wonderfully for the both of us. We slept a lot and watched a lot of TV.

Tonight, Sweetie made me dinner. Shortly after finishing Mom called to tell me to come over and pick up homemade peanut butter cookies, right from the oven. So perfect. It is the holiday season.

Tomorrow I have an interview. We shall see, I am holding out for the perfect job. The good news is that the Boss would be a mentor type like I had at a prior job. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments: