Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Year in Review

I got this idea from Crista "very cool idea, which is to list by month the first sentence of the first post for each month of the past year. I included the title of each post (with a link embedded should anyone be interested in reading more) since it often provides some important context and/or better encapsulates the post…I also, like Kether, sometimes included more than one sentence. So sue me. ;) Anyone else wanna play?! " She wrote it so well, thought I would "borrow" it, lol.

Jan: Day Four of vacation and New Years Day Four was our last real day of "our" vacation. We slept in, ate breakfast, slept more and headed to USA Baby.

Feb:"Is that sorry on your breath?" Allison Kraus Forgiveness, apologies, and mental growth. Much as an alcoholic will not be able to seek help until ready, the same goes for correcting wrongs or forgiving those wrongs done unto you.

Mar: What a difference a day makes I did not realize what anemia could do to a person.

Apr: One Year First, I want to say a big Congratulations to my Sweetie. Today marks 1 year with his current job.

May: Weekend Check In This weekend has been so wonderful so far – and it is not finished yet.

June: 38 Week Appointment Today was our 38-week appointment. In spite of the odds, she flipped.

July: Perfect Outings The most wonderful thing to wake up to is a newborn’s face, a face like fresh untouched snow, perfection in every inch.

Aug: Feeling Great am feeling great. I have been for days now. Saturday we packed up JuneBug and headed to MotoDiva to help her make a movie.

Sept: And so I cried Yes, I cried. My Sweetie and I took her to her daycare this morning.

Oct: The Human Condition Saturday night my Sweetie and I went to Carmina Burana performed by the Ballet Austin.

Nov: HUGE SUCCESS This Halloween was a huge success.

Dec: Flying There is a great thing called "Flying". This is with Flylady. Flying is getting your house in order with an easy approach.

No comments: