Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What a difference a day makes

I did not realize what anemia could do to a person. I have never had this problem before. The dark circles under my eyes and my pale complextion are almost back to normal after only one day on the iron supplements. This makes me very happy. I even have more energy today.

Sweetie took our newest kitties to the vet today. Mom to get shots and baby to get fixed. This meant that we had to lock them in the bathroom last night to keep them from eating and such. This killed me. The pregnancy hormones are crazy. I was crying last night because we put them in a bathroom. The next 14.5 weeks are going to be interesting.

I cooked dinner last night. Why do I mention this? Because my Sweetie has been so wonderful and does most everything at home for me. However, last night he wanted my famous Missy Mess. It was so good. It actually felt good to be in the kitchen cooking. To top it off, I was barefoot. That is funny.

I worked like a mad woman today. Not due to overwhelming stress, but because I want to be “on” for this close. So far, this is a success. Alas, I am tired – I think I was working harder than I thought.

It is almost time for me to pack up and head home. Tonight Sweetie and I are making a romantic dinner together. I cannot wait. Let’s hope I can stay awake.

No comments: