Monday, February 28, 2005

Last thoughts before I head home....

As you hold me in your arms, I know everything will be ok.

Deep within your eyes, I can see how much you adore me.

Your tender touch on my face and on my belly is so loving, yet careful and cautious.

Laughter and smiles fill our time, silly inside jokes for no one but ourselves.

Being apart, for even working hours, causes our hearts to miss being close to each other.

The next step, a child, excites us and brings us closer still.

A simple glance is all I need for you to know if I need a kiss or a hug.

Everyday our love strengthens.

Everyday our commitment reestablishes.

While in public, your affection is strong and obvious. You do not care who sees us.

Daily you tell me how much you love, need, and adore me.

I fit perfectly in your arms as we drift off to sleep.

I need you in my life.

No comments: