Sunday, February 20, 2005

Happy Weekend

I am so happy today. My Sweetie and I spent a lot of time with my Mother, MIL, and Brother today. I love living so close to our family. I love being able to spend time with our family without having to drive for hours or purchase airfare.

I also met with my Capstone group. This is my last class at my beloved university. While only one of my groups in the MBA program proved to be less than desirable, I worried that this last class would also provide a crappy return. This is not the case. My group seems organized, willing to work together, and competent to graduate in May. I think this is going to be a good semester. What is shocking is that we only have 10 weeks left of class and only 12 until graduation. This year is already passing so quickly.

I am finally starting to feel better. I hope it continues. This cold has kicked my butt.

Alas, it is time for me to put my laptop away and cuddle in the arms of the man I adore.

No comments: