Monday, February 28, 2005

Beautiful Day

Yesterday, and so far today, have been so beautiful. Blue Sky, scarce clouds, green lawns, and a slight chill in the air make for a happy Missy. As much as I love the rain and overcast, nice beautiful days after a storm are so very enjoyable. Spring is definitely coming. I cannot wait. Of course Baby is coming in June and that is still in spring, so that might be a little overwhelming.

I made the official decision that I am waiting to test for CPA until after baby. Between pregnancy brain (which I didn’t truly believe in until I began experiencing it), wanting to do well in my last class, preparing the house for baby, and simply wanting to spend every second that I can with my Sweetie before we become three, sitting for the CPA now would only cause unneeded stress. I know that I am eligible to sit and I have the review information. The next step is only to apply myself and finish the tests. No rush.

The last day of the month is the slowest for me. Some other areas of Accounting experience this time as the busiest, such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. However, since I am General Ledger, I come in after the fact and clean everything up. Tomorrow, I will be busy – actually this whole week will be busy. I completed what I can today before Inventory, AP, and AR finalize their numbers. For now, I am enjoying the calm before the storm and using this time to make “to do” lists and a brain-break.

Yesterday, while out with my Sweetie and Mom, we went to Kohls for shoes. I actually found some sandals that will be good for my back. And I listened to my Sweetie and bought the ones that made my feet feel wonderful. They are sporty and feel like slippers. Between that and the cream pops that we got at the store – I was in a good mood.

Today I sit working and looking out my window to a beautiful clear blue sky. While I wish I could be outside enjoying the weather, I am happy to at least have my window to look out.

No comments: