Monday, February 21, 2005

One. Two. Three. Hormonal.

Tomorrow morning is our next appointment, week 24. I have my glucose test then. This involves drinking a super sugary orange soda within 5-10 minutes and then giving blood after an hour. I hope that Baby will let us know for sure about the sex.

I love these appointments. My Sweetie goes to each one with me. His only request, as any other day, is that I dress to where I look very pregnant. He loves it when I show off my belly. He simply glows every time he looks at me. I am not the only one who sees it, in my love stricken state, everyone comments on how happy he is. If you know my Sweetie at all, you know he is a very passionate person. He finds it difficult to hide emotions when he feels them strongly. Even my Diva friends comment on how he takes such good care of me and is so in-love with me. This is the same reason we are always kissing and hugging each other – regardless of where we are or who is around. Sorry if this gets to anyone ☺ OK not really, I do not care what anyone thinks – I love being close to him. I love that I get to go to sleep in his arms every night and wake up next to him every morning. I love that we speak our own language or simply with our eyes. I love the history that we have and the future that is ours for the taking. Most of all, I love how he adores me, how he adores us. He is my best friend, husband, lover, companion, and my soul mate. And with soul-mates, even the biggest obstacles cannot keep the couple apart. These obstacles only make the couple stronger. What can I say? I love that man of mine.

OK enough mush for now. Stay tuned for more ultra hormonal pregnancy blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about the mushy. I've always been jealous and yet clueless of what you and your man have. Even with all the "loves" I've had, nothing compares to what I'm experiencing now with Scrith. :D It's SO neat to be SO sickingly sweet, tooth cavity creating mushy!!!! :D :D

Missy said...

SIL (husband's sister),
Yes, it is so wonderful. I am so glad that you are experiencing this wonderfulness with Scrith. The world is completely different when the tooth cavity creating mush is around.