Saturday, February 12, 2005

Brother Updates!!!

First, I must say I am still feeling pretty crappy. I worked 12 hours yesterday and it took its toll.

Now on to more important things. My brother is doing so much better. This morning we receive a call from the hospital. It was my brother asking when we were planning to visit - he was bored. However, this is huge. Not only is he awake, but also able to talk since all tubes were removed. The even better part? He spent the whole day sitting in his chair. OK that is not the even better part. The best part? They are moving him out of ICU. He would have moved today but there were 9 patients ahead of him waiting on a room. That is fine by me. All that matters is that the doctors are saying he is allowed to move ☺

Now all I have to focus on is getting me better. I am so relieved.

No comments: