Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cleaning for a New Life

I know that I am blogging a lot this weekend. There is simply so much going on. We just got back from MotoDiva’s. Today was interesting with packing up her things. We helped as much as we could, with me as supervisor of course. Sweetie helped with lifting heavy boxes and being as wonderful as always.

It is very emotional to go through a house with a friend and decide what stays and what goes. I cannot help but think about my marriage. It would take forever to split everything up between us. Not because of how much we own, but because most everything we own is “ours” and not simply “mine” or “his”. I received several random hugs and kisses during the day from my Sweetie thanking me for our relationship. That always makes me happy.

Supporting my dear friend makes me realize how wonderful my marriage really is. It is something I hope I never take for granted.

No comments: