Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Weekend Comes to a Close

Today my brother was in a new hospital room. This is wonderful. His doctor said he can go home whenever he is ready. Brother is being wise to make sure that his strength returns.

Sleeping last night was hard, cold kept me awake. This allowed for a time during the early morning where my Sweetie and I were awake while lying in bed. A nice short, but strong, storm rolled into the darkness that simply sounded wonderful. If we were sleeping as we normally are during this hour, we would have missed this wonderful sound. As I said before, the simplest pleasures are the best.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. My Sweetie and I have some plans - pending I complete a paper due at 11:00 tomorrow night. I know we are wild and crazy people, but chili cheese hot dogs while watching a DVD sounds perfect.

My Brother made a few comments over the weekend about how happy watching my Sweetie and I make him. You see my Sweetie openly shows his love for my belly and me. Regardless of where we are – home, grocery store, or even a hospital – he can be found caressing and kissing my rounded belly. He is so happy about this baby. He is so passionate about us. He is so confident in our future. He is my Husband.

1 comment:

terry said...

I don’t care what we do, as long as I am spending some time with you.

I love you so much. And now, I get to spend V-Day with two girls!

-t