Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Brother

Today is my Brother's 36th b-day. He is home and doing well. Unfortunately, SIL is sick so he came out to my house to celebrate. He is doing well, still gaining back his strength. My Sweetie, Mother, Brother, and I had a wonderful evening simply talking. It was great. I, however, still have a cough and this worries my brother. No worries, I am doing much better today.

My Sweetie and I are still debating names, not debating against each other. No, we agree – maybe that is the problem, we agree too much. We have it down to two names – no, I am not telling. One is classic with historic meaning. The other is original. It is a hard decision.

Baby is moving so much lately. It is a very strange experience for me to realize that I am two now. I am never alone. Everything that I do must involve consideration of her. I love it. This realization is more now since her movement has increased. I feel her moving during meetings and I hope that I am not smiling too much. Apparently, she likes the way I sit at work. She is active during this time. This is good since this is when I need her to be active – to remind me about my goals. This reminds me of the Simpson’s episode where Homer puts pictures of Maggie around a sign so that it reads “Do it for her”.

Although my Sweetie felt Baby move twice, he still touches my stomach every chance he gets. This makes me very happy. My Brother was getting a kick out of my princess status and how My Sweetie takes such good care of me.

Tuesday we get to see our little angel again. I cannot wait. I hope we get a definite answer on the sex. Hard to believe another month has passed. Hard to believe it was 22 weeks ago this Saturday that I got pregnant. It seems this pregnancy is going so quickly. There is so much to do. So much to prepare the nursery. Almost enough to make me crazy. On top of this, I have school to keep up with large assignments, which makes sense for the final class in the MBA program. I have class on Saturday from 8:30-12:30 – no sleeping in for me. Then on Sunday, I have a group meeting. This is not going to be the resting weekend that I hoped.

No comments: