Friday, February 25, 2005

So Very Tired Today

While I slept wonderfully last night, I am dragging today. Luckily, I found out why. I have pregnancy anemia. This is nothing scary. 95% of women suffer from the needed iron supplement. It has to do with my blood supply increasing so rapidly. So, I get to take a iron supplement along with my prenatal vitamin. Nothing bad. The good news is that the Cystic Fibrosis test came back negative – YAY! Also, my glucose test came back good. This means that, for now at least, I do not have to worry about gestational diabetes.

I was so busy at work today. So busy I did not eat until close to 2:00. While not eating makes me feel less than wonderful, I do love being up to my eyeballs in spreadsheets analyzing data and reconciling accounts. And my new computer ROCKS!! Although it is a PC….

Tonight was a fun filled evening with SIL, Brother, Mom, and Sweetie. It is so nice to have my Brother back to his old self. Tomorrow our plans are to sleep in and then head to MotoDiva’s to give support. I am hoping to get some relaxation this weekend – that and to get started on preparing house for baby.

No comments: