Friday, March 04, 2005

Shower Scenes and Weekend Plans

Last night was our second Birthing class. It was great. We were late because of awful traffic. The new Whole Foods opened. This is so nice. We went there for dinner. It really is a neat store. However, the opening caused a lot of downtown to stand in gridlock. While we were late for class, we were not the last to arrive and we did not miss anything. This class was more interactive and Sweetie did great. It helped that our baby was very active with kicking and punching all through the class. Of course, during the relaxation and breathing time my Sweetie started singing silly songs in my ear making me laugh. That is the key to a lasting marriage – laughter.

When we got home, we attempted to order our crib. Apparently, this crib is going to haunt us. Once again, we found that the one that we want is sold out – from two locations. We might have to look into another crib for our precious angel to sleep.

Right now, I am experiencing a bit of a sinus headache due to all the recent rain. Once again, the sky is grey and cloudy. This is not going to kill my mood today. I slept great and woke up so comfortable in our bed. You know what I am talking about, when your sheets are extra comfy and you dread experiencing the cold morning – ok cold for Texas mind you. The solution? To sleep an extra snooze and compromise with a co-shower to save time. OK so it was not that big of a compromise.  Although, the shower is getting tight with my belly. I do not think the manufacturer intended on the shower holding three. I can’t imagine how it would be if I was like some on my pregnancy board who have gained 30 pounds. It was so much fun though as Sweetie soaped up my back and we discussed my ever-growing belly. I know TMI, but it made me happy – so you get to read about it.

Tonight I doubt I will be able to post, so I am getting my fill in today. Luckily, today is a slower day as I have completed 99% of my close responsibilities. The only item left involves me waiting on others. Tonight I am meeting with two-three school friends and my undergraduate Accounting Professor (my mentor). It should be fun. I have not seen them since I started showing. I am so cute today in my new shoes. Did I mention how much I love these shoes? I am also wearing a cute pink t-shirt and a black short skirt. The funny thing is that the only “maternity” item that I am wearing is my shirt. I am very luck with how much of my pre-pregnancy clothing that I can still wear.

Tonight we also have friends coming from Dallas. This should be fun since they are bringing their two little girls. We already warned them that the extra room is a mess right now. This helps me from freaking out. They are coming to see family so we are happy to help with a place to sleep. I love their girls and enjoy anytime that I can spend with them. The camera is loaded and ready.

Tomorrow (like all weekends it seems) we have plans. This time they are very fun plans. It is my SIL’s (husband’s sister) b-day celebration. We are going to Dave & Busters to play games and have a fun time. This is something that I love doing with my Sweetie. I tend to kick his butt on racing games. For the evening, we might get together with Mom, Brother, and his wife. Ever since his hospital-visit, he is making sure that he sees us on a weekly basis. I like this. This is how we are getting closer. I need to make efforts of the same for my MIL and SIL. I do not see them as much as I would like.

2 comments:

terry said...

ooooo - Shower Scenes! That’s hot!

love ya!

-t

Hildie said...

...

Thanks...

I have that image forever seared into my brain.

Out damned spot, out!


-budi