Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday ramblings

After my sleepless night on Saturday, I expected to crash yesterday. However, that was not the case. I went strong all day. Today, however, is a different story. I am feeling great. However, I am going to need a nap. My Sweetie and I took his car into the shop for normal maintenance so I will need to pick him up before heading home. I think I will leave the office a little early and take a nap in my car.

Today flew by. The thunderstorm from this morning passed and the sky is blue and beautiful. After a much productive weekend, tonight has to have my focus on school. This will also allow my Sweetie some much needed time on his game.

Saturday marked a very interesting day for my pregnancy. I experienced a lot of ligament and stretching pain Friday night, nothing serious, but uncomfortable. Saturday morning I awoke to my belly button out of sight. It is still there, I have not popped yet, but I can no longer see my belly button when I look down. It is amazing to see such growth over night. So now, I cannot see anything below my belly and that includes my belly button. This cracks me up. I am also experiencing more swelling. Our next appointment is on Wednesday. This makes me feel relieved. They will be able to make sure my blood pressure is still good – always has been so far. I know the swelling is a part of pregnancy. However, it is annoying. Luckily, I have a husband who sees my swollen feet and instantly offers to rub them.

I am so lucky to have Terry as my husband and father of my baby. He takes the best care of me. I love telling other women about how he does all the chores right now (although I did vacuum last night and made him breakfast and lunch today), and how he is so attentive to my every need. We even discussed midnight feedings for our June Bug. He told me that if I am too tired that he wants me to pump so that he can get up and take care of her. I love this. He is so crazy about us and this baby and anyone who looks at him can tell.

Next weekend we are going to DarkDiva’s mother’s house to help prepare it for sale. The whole group will be there, approximately 12 or more of us. My job is to supervise and to watch the girls. I love these girls, so this is not a problem. I will make sure to get plenty of photos. Terry will most likely be manly moving furniture and other odds and ends. However, DarkDiva told him that he is on the babysitting committee. She understands that he does not want to be far from me for any length of time – she has witnessed so many kisses and hugs and she thinks he simply adores me (I agree). She describes us as madly in love. After the move, she is making us dinner and painting my belly. If I can get a good shot of the artwork, I will post it. The nice part of pregnancy is the belly. You cannot suck it in at all. Therefore, you might as well accept it and show it off. I have been at the point for a while, where it is obvious that I am pregnant. It helps that my Sweetie is always touching, talking to, kissing, and singing to my stomach.

Now I am headed to pick my Sweetie up from work. Before I throw myself into my schoolwork, I will make sure that we spend some wonderful time together.

Until Tomorrow

No comments: